Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SUCCESFUL BANTU KNOTS!


Yippee!!!!

I washed my hair yesterday with DE anti-itch shampoo and then I applied a little VO5 Freesia and DE Stimulations (which I need more of) and rinsed. I then applied ORS Con and my ORS COn/cinnamon mix. I think I must add some more oRS con to he mix because it is thick and tends to build up on my scalp which is not good.

Anyway, I left the conditioner on overnight an washed it out today. After washing it out, I applied my rosewater mix spray, then applied KODL, then applied coconut oil and finished up with castor oil. I tied my hair into 4 bantu knots, making sure that I tristed the length first and then twisted the length around itself.

An hour later my hair was beginning to dry and then I loosened the knots and applied DE hair cream and mango butter on my ends. I then sealed with my castor oil/mink oil hair oil and tied my hair into 5 bantu knots. I left it on for over an hour and was anxious to see my hair so I let it down and my hair looks incredible!!!! I cant believe it. The hair is soft and shiny. It looks so healthy and I know that with practice, I can get the technique perfect. I think i will do this to my hair for Minia's party. I will simply add some wrap lotion to give the curls more definition and structure.

Yippee!! This is definitely a keeper!