Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I GOT A WIG!

I purchased a lace front wig for about $96 about 2 weeks ago and have been enjoying the length it gives me. I have to say, that this wig, is definitely the hair length I would love to have - just around BSL.

The wig is a synthetic lace front wig and it works for me. Here are a couple pics.

I visited Black Hair Media forum and got some additional sites with great wig options -
  1. The Luxurious Hair Boutique: I like the 'Chanel' wig
  2. The Hair Network: I like the 'Beyonce' wig
  3. Love My Lace Wig:
  4. List of recommended sellers available here
  5. Another site to buy synthetics at a cheaper price here
I am now searching for the Afro Beauty Love Lace Wig. I spoke to the distributor but am yet to find it in this area. Hopefully, I will.


http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/img/ProductImages/shake-n-go/EQUAL%20LACE%20FRONT/MARIAH_S.jpg