Once again, I got a relaxer in DA and I am super pleased. I went to Caprice's and spent $103 (less than $50 US). Optimum relaxer was used. My hair is super straight and I am very pleased with the results. After the relaxer, I deep conditioned and then my hair was wrapped and I was placed under the dryer. My hair unfortunately did not dry properly so it was blowdryed. I opted for cocoa butter in my hair and no curling irons. Even Inez the stylist was pleasantly surprised and sked me more about cocoa butter. My hair felt soft and light and as it was blow dried with a round brush, like the Dominincans, it was bouncy and nice.
Unfortunately, as usual, I did not like how thin my hair feels after a relaxer but, I can't wait to take a picture to keep track of any length I might have gained. Will definitely come back to this hair salon.