It took me 2 weeks to finally wash my hair because i was sick. That, combined with extreme dry conditions in the house, left my hair super dry.
So, I did a quick wash with TJCS, followed with a cowash. Then, I applied th ORS RP Con and left it in my hair for over an hour. After washing it out, I again did an ACV rinse.
Post wash, I sprayed Keratin mix, moisture mix and then left it to dry. I later sealed.
My hair ended up feeling a tad dry still, so I continued to add moisture mix until it felt better. I sealed with Jojoba oil. IT seemd to take a whle, but my hair feels good. Not as great as it did the last time, but it still feels very good.
We are going to NC this weekend, so if I don't manage to wash my hair on Friday, it won't get washed ntil MOnday at the latest. I plan on going back to my old method of doing a protein DC followed by a Silicon Mix DC. I will then do an ACV rise and hope for the best.