Friday, June 18, 2010

POST RELAXER WASH

10 days after my relaxer at Reflexions, I washed and conditioned my hair. I used suave tropical coconut shampoo and scrithed the hell out of my scalp.

I then applied aphogees 2 minute keratin reconstructor which I left in for about 15 minutes. After rinsing out, I applied silicon mix bambu for 10 minutes. My hair felt like butter and I was so happy. I let my hair airdry a bit and then I put some moisture mix, a little KODL, and some oil mix. The next morning my hair was still damp but I applied silk infusion and sealed with castor oil pomade.

My hair was gorgeous! Soft yet strong. Hardly any breakage and no shedding. I wonder if this regimen every week would be too much fir my strands. Neverthless, this weekend, I will use the KO protein con and silk elements con. Hopefully, my hair will love it. The weekend after that, I will go back to Reflexions for a deep conditioner.

It's been a great hair week so far. Yay!!