Very good quality but super long. It didn't shed and the color and lace color were very good. For the price, it was worth it. I cut it a little bit with hair shears and put some product in it. I also tried to curl it to no avail. I did manage to make it look super sleek when I used my flat iron on it. That worked wonders.
I however gave it my niece because while I liked it, it was too long for me at 16 inches. I am however considering the purchase of another wig. There is another ebay seller selling synthetics at $39.99 plus $5 shipping. I think a wig with some curl and body would be a good idea. His/Their (divaluxurysupplies) rating is at 97.9% which is not bad. I just wish the shipping was free.
Here are the options I am considering:
Synthetic Hair Lace Front Body Curly Wig
Here are the human hair wigs that I am considering:
Wig Curly 100% Full Indian Remy Human Hair
|



