Monday, March 7, 2011

ANOTHER WASH & RELAXER PREP

I shampood, and put SE Mayoniase which I rinsed immediately. Then I put SECon in for about an hour and a half. I applied it like relaxer. After washing my hair had slip and my NG was super soft. I then threw some Silicon mix bambu in there just to help some more but ended up with some knots. I think I should have stopped at the SECon.

My hair is shedding and I think I have some breakage this week, sadly. I am limiting manipulation by keeping it tied up.

I will wash again on Wednesday night but will go back to an old formula that has worked in the past. I will shampoo, use KO Protein, SE Con, then put moisture mix, silk infusion and seal. I will also apply my oil mix to my scalp and tackle my NG. That will be my relaxer prep.