LOVING IT!!!!
After three weeks of dirty hair, I finally washed my hair.
I shampooed with suave tropical coconut. Then, I used KO Protein con for about 30 minutes and followed by Silk Elements olive oil con for about 30 minutes. I let my hair airdry for about an hour and a half and then applied moisture mix, chi silk infusion and sealed with castor oil pomade.
When sealing, I was very careful to separate my hair into sections and seal properly. I then wrapped my hair and by the next day, it was straight and healthy looking.
I will definitely have to keep up this regimen and only use the keratin reconstructor before and after relaxers. I'm thinking that I can do a mid week co-wash because of running and exercise. I am going to give my hair a break and just leave it in a bun/pulled back for the next few weeks or until my new wig arrives and is ready to be worn.
Yay!