I trimmed and dusted my hair this morning. While doing seek and destroys, I found only a few split ends, which was reassuring.
Since visiting Reflexion 2 on Monday (June 6th), my hair has looked surprisingly good. It didn't look as shitty as it usually does when I go there. I believe it is because I took a protein conditioner (Kid's Organic) with me. From now on, I will always take both my protein and silicon mix bambu cons with me.
I continue to use my self-made BT mix about twice a week and my NG is kicking in. The goal remains to get to full APL by xmas/December and be full BSL by June 2012. I will not allow anyone to trim my hair until January or February 2012 and will go to Minia's Greenbelt salon for a trim and long layers in the back once I reach APL.