Friday, September 21, 2012

MY SEA SALT SCRUB

The last few days have been bad for my skin. Not because I am breaking out but because I am bound to break out.

For some odd reason, I did not wash my face for a few days. I knew I had trouble coming even though my skin was the best I'd ever seen it in a while.

So, to prep my skin for the upcoming battle, and over-compensate for failing to keep it clean and moisturized, I did the following: I took sea salt and added a dash of my toner oil to it.

This was the second time using the sea salt scrub method. The results after the first time were very good, but I wanted to turn the concoction up a notch.

The result was, once again, heavenly!!! Once I washed off the sea salt-oil mixture, my skin felt super moisturized. I did not wipe off the water from my face but let it air dry. The result was soft, not oily, skin.

Sadly, I soon developed acne! I'm not sure if its is due to the new scrub or the fact that I didn't take care of my skin. I believe it is due to the latter. I will use the scrub again on Tuesday or Wednesday and hope for the best.