Ooh wee! I am learning about raw honey and I can't believe the many beneficial uses it offers to us mere mortals. Reason for my interest is the Max Hydration Method, which requires raw honey as an inportant ingredient in the Cherry Lola treatment stage.
A quick visit to Hippie Brown Girl's fabulous blog enlightened me greatly.
I mean, it can be used directly on the face as a cleanser that has moisturizing, antibacterial and other healing properties!
I love it and can't wait to get that into my life.
With all the beekeepers in Dominica, I would think I could find this easily but, um, nope. Or at least, not yet, anyway.
I have 5 gallons of this stuff in my Amazon cart waiting to be purchased. I might just have Ms. G bring me all the things I need from the US of A! Dang, its at times like this, I miss home.
Anyway, more info on raw honey and many other great things - beautywise - are available here - http://hippiebrowngirl.com/2014/03/24/homemade-shampoo-conditioner-for-natural-hair/