Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 39

Although I was aiming to wash my hair once a week, I washed midweek. On Wednesday night I did a wash that took longer than expected with mist of my time spent on part 4&5.

Anyway, it was for the best ad my hair looked and felt great on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

On Sunday, i started my day with an ACV rinse, which I left on for about thirty minutes.  It was followed with a 1 hour cowash and then a 1 hour mud treatment.

My hair feels good and I like the way it looks -

 Hair in the morning

 Hair In the morning

freshly-washed hair

Hair a few hours later

I'm going to wash my hair again on Thursday, preferably in the morning. In fact, I'll mix my protein mix on Tuesday/Wednesday evening and put it on for about 3 hours on Wednesday and then sleep with conditioner to then finish everything else on Thursday morning.

I can't believe how much my hair has changed since I started the method and I hope it continues to thrive.