
I have heard ladies rave about this brush and how good it is for detangling 4b type hair. I tried it and it works okay but, I do not spend a lot of time detangling my NG and I already have a boar tooth brush that I do not use.
The Denman Brush dould prove useful for those times when I choose to straighten my hair. When my hair is past 16 weeks post, my NG becomes difficult and when it is time to straighten, it takes forever to comb through the tangles and then apply heat.
Anyway, as I never use a brush, and as I hardly ever use heat (only twice since my June relaxer, so far), I do not think that the Denman brush is worth the money. I will use it tomorrow after I wash my hari and see if it is any good while my hair is wet and semi-dry. If it doesn't impress me, it will simply go back to Sally's this weekend.