Thursday, October 9, 2008

RELAX OR BLOW OUT?

That is the question.

I could get a blow out. That way, I don't relax, continue growing and don't spend $80.

I could get a relaxer. Then I wouldn't have to get my hair done again for PG's engagement party and that would save me about $55 - $60.

My reason for not getting a blow out is that I fear the weather in Jamaica will cause my hair to frizz and my roots to get gangsta. That would not be cute at all.

My reason for not getting a relaxer is that I wanted to wait until December, by which time I would be 26 or 27 weeks post with at least 3 inches of NG.

However, i could get a relaxer and simply continue doing what I am doing and just enjoy less shedding and breakage from the demarcation line and keep it moving.I think my hair will continue growing and the fresh perm will be nice for a change.

AHHHHHH!!!!