I have bern doing 4-6 day stretches as that is what my schedule has allowed for. Fortunately, I have not experienced as much shedding as I thought I would. I think that is because I have been leaving my clay in overnight. In fact, I have been stretching my cycles iver days. As such, I clease with ACV on Friday night and apply conditioner for an overnight conditioner. Then on satirday, I apply clay and leave on until sunday or monday as the need may be.
During thr course of the week, I simply spray my hair with water and then use my butterfly clips to stretch my hair. The results arr consistently great.
I continue to use less and less produxt? Which is a good rhing. I am beginning to wonder whether I should create a butter to use on my hair instead of gwl but forbnow that isn't a sonething want to worry about. Anyway, here is a pic of my hair when last I did it



