Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 48

Do I have done MHM approximayely 46 tines. Thats quite sad in s way because when I got to Trinidad I eas at cycle 31. That means I have only done my hair 15 times while in TNT.

Anyway today was a quickish job. I had protein in for just over an hour, conditioner for just over an hour, clay for just over an hour and then haphazardly applied conditioner (not dilited) and gel.

My hair was dry and more tangles than normal. I think that leaving the protein in for son ling so often is not a great idea. Assuming my hair doesn't suggest otherwise I will wait until the 10th or 17th for anothet protein treatment.

I liked that I didn't have to separate my hair into sections. It allowed for a quicker finish.

Here is a pic of my hair when done. Its still wet and will be that way as I fly to dominica.


I will say that despite my hair not being at its best, matia asked how I do t, asha made me have conversationss about it and mikey also wanted advice. Hooefully th hosr are good signs.