Sunday, May 4, 2008

DEEP CONDITIONING SATURDAY!

It actually stared on Friday night. I did a shikamlaritha rinse and then deep conditioned with ORS Mayo/glycerin/camellia/coconut oil.

I rinsed it off on Saturday morning and then applied ORS Con/Coconut oil/Camelia/Glycerin and left it in my hair for approximately 3 hours. After washing, I pulled my hair back and clipped it, but put on a hat because I had to got to lunch with the fam. My hair dried at the restaurant and as we drove home I let the breeze dry it some more.

I had put KODL, SCurl and Coconut oil in my hair and when I got home, I added some Mango Butter. My hair felt good, but a little greasy, especially when I later added the BT to my scalp.

Nevertheless, by Sunday, my hair looked good, smelt good and was manageable. Except for my roots which look a hot mess. lol! But, it's nice to see my hair look relatively straight aven though I put no heat in it!