Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NEW HAIR REGIMEN

So, in the last 3 weeks my hair care process has changed a little bit. I seem to only wash my hair twice/ thrice a week and I use my ayurvedics once a week followed by a protein deep condition. The idea was to use a carmel conditioner once a month but haven't done one this month yet but definitely plan to.


MONDAY - Full head baggy + BT
TUESDAY - prepoo (amla oil) + cowash and moisture conditioner (optional) + BT
WEDNESDAY - moisturize with mango butter and seal with coconut oil + BT
THURSDAY - moisturize with mango butter and seal with coconut oil + BT
FRIDAY - ayurvedic rinse (shikamlaritha/shikarithaneem) + ORS MAYO/camelia oil/cinnamon/Castor oil/glycerin/coconut oil; prepoo with amla oil/Vatika
SATURDAY - moisturize with mango butter and seal with coconut oil + BT
SUNDAY - moisturize with mango butter and seal with coconut oil + BT (optional wash day)

Every post wash, I add KODL, rosawater glycerine/SCurl, oil (coconut/castor/camelia). Once my hair is dry, I then add mango butter, it makes my hair incredibly soft. I use my shower comb in the shower while I have conditioner in my hair to limit breakage and to use the water as a detangling aid. Here are some hair rules:
  1. BT everyday
  2. Mix coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, cinnamon into every deep conditioner
  3. No heat, except once a month
  4. Limit combing and use mainly finger combing
  5. Work out
  6. Drink water
  7. Limit cones and sulphates
  8. Carmel treatment once a month
  9. clarify once a month