Thursday, May 8, 2008

SHOWER COMB AT WORK

It was worth every penny! I combed with conditioner in my hair and it detangled with little to no breakage. This is a keeper and I will use it in the shower mostly. The seamless teeth are excellent and allow me to comb my roots.

I used the Champagne Kiss Con 3 times. When done, I put Mango Butter, SCurl (which needs to be repurchased) and coconut oil with Castor oil at my edges. Once it dried, I added some more Mango Butter and my hair felt incredibly soft. I later massaged BT onto my scalp and I think I need to use a lot less.

Anyway, my hair seems soft and moisturized. But, my NG is rough and seems dry. I think I need to find a way to focus more on my roots, because they obviously need more moisture and attention, but I am just so worried about creating tangles and breakage via over manipulation.

The shower comb is officially on the This I Swear list!