Now, OCT is approximately $60.
While Mega Tek Rebuilder (16oz) is $24
So, I think I might actually use it but not now. I am trying to enjoy my fresh relaxer and once I am 1 month post (4 wks), I will start using BT for a month. That coupled with a month of ayurvedic rinses should produce some growth. If at the end of July, I do not have .5" to 1" of new growth then I will purchase Mega Tek and use it in September.
The threads for info on these products are -
- BHM - Mega Tek challenge
- BHM - OCT thread
- BHM - OCT/Mega Tek
- LHCF - OCT/Mega Tek challenge
UPDATE: Since I live in horse country, I think I will call around and see if they carry Mega tek in stores/pet stores around here.
UPDATE 2: In solidarity with the LHCF ladies, I will not order from stagecoach.com, but will instead use this $5 coupon at easypetstore.com. The coupon info is as follows - Code: ezpet2008A
Expires: 9/30/08
UPDATE 3: it appears that there is a difference between Mega Tel Cell Rebuilder (equine) and Mega Tek Coat Rebuilder (pets). The former has more protein and the latter is just like OCT save for a minor difference in ingredient order. That is the one you should get so as not to experience protein overload. Page 170 on the thread has various places to buy the 2oz coat rebuilder.
UPDATE 4: How are you using yourOCT/MT? Thread on LCHF
UPDATE 5: Another site to buy Mega Tek.
UPDATE 6: tHE 2OZ Version for $9.99