Saturday, June 21, 2008

A WEEK & A HALF LATER

And my hair is fine. My scalp is beginning to itch a little but its fine. I am thinking that I will go until next weekend and go back to B Natural. I will have a wash and deep condition so that my hair can get some nourishment. I will use that for 2 weeks and then I will start my home treatments with a shikamlaritha rinse and a deep condition with ORS Mayo. I will follow that treatment up with a cowash and my ORS Con/Cinnamon conditioner and leave that on over night. I will wash it out and scrub my scalp. That will then be followed with another ayurvedic rinse.

I hope I can get my Amla, it is a necessary part of my hair routine and it is affecting my hair.

Next: I want to learn more about Elasta QP's DPR 11. I found it for cheap in Landover and am considering getting it. Off to do some research...

UPDATE: After a little research, it seems that DPR-11 is simply a "remoisturizer". It doesn't give much slip, so people add coconut oil to it for slippage. Well, I really like how the Stimulation conditioner from Design Essentials works but it is too expensive. Additionally, I already use ORS Con. So, the only way I would buy DPR-11 is if I run out of ORS Con which costs approximately $16-19 versus DPR-11 which costs approximately $6. I now need to find a more affordable replacement for ORS Mayo. That runs approximately $9-11.