Thursday, November 13, 2008

AAAAAHHHHH

Today, I did an ayurvedic rinse. I followed it with a Dove Advanced Color Care Reviving Mask for Lightened or Highlighted Hair.
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/physlabs_2013_179039662

I have had it for a while and now, remember why I ever used it again. My hair felt funny afterwards. (I will never use this product again. It goes straight to the bin.) I followed it up with the Silk Elements conditioner and my hair felt much better. But when I combed my hair in the shower, I lost so much hair, it was nerve racking!

I used KODL, then Mango Butter, then Castor Oil pomade and vatika. I then did some bantu knots and when I checked much later, my locks felt incredible. however, my hair is still falling out, so I will be making a protein conditioner for my hair rtomorrow. It shall contain

  1. Coconut oil
  2. 2 eggs
  3. Castor Oil
  4. Coconut milk (maybe)
I hope that it helps to give my hair the strength it needs. I will follow up with TE's moisturizing shampoo and then use the Silk Elements again. Hope it works.