Last Friday, I was depressed. I opened up the drain in the shower and it was filled with my hair.
It was so saddening and I was going to relax my hair first thing in the morning.
On Saturday, I decided to nurse my hair back to relative health before getting the relaxer. So, on Saturday, I used TE's protein conditioner and followed it up with Silk Elements. My shedding stopped and the hair felt better.
Yesterday evening, I shampood with TE's moisture shampoo, then conditioned with her protein conditioner and then slept overnight with Silk Elements (SE).
After rinsing this morning, I applied KODL, Vatika (which I have been using for a week to close cuticles), then I sprayed some moisture mix, added some Castor oil pomade and some mango butter.
My hair looked much better. Less shedding as well.
I will try to relax on Thursday or friday.