After 13 weeks, I finally got a touch up yesterday. I used Mizani butter blends and got a heated deep con for 20 minutes, which was nice. As usual, I didn't get a blow out but came home and put some castor oil on my scalp.
My hair looks thin as usual and I am not pleased. Additionally, in some spots, the relaxer did not 'take'. My nape on the right is disgusting and will require a lot of work to build that spot up again. I will give myself a trim and dusting very soon.
This morning, I sprayed my moisture mix in my hair just to add some moisture. Tomorrow, I will likely spray my Keratin mix and follow with the silk infusion. I will keep products to a minimum however and come Friday, my BT usage begins again. I also plan to go get a deep con in 2 weeks and try to that every 2 weeks between now and when I get a relaxer in 8 weeks right before my trip to Nigeria.
My relaxer was done by Margarita, who i would use again
Wash and set was done by Elise, again such a wonderful person