I just washed my hair on Sunday. I prepood before going to the gym - some Silk Elements con, and oil mix in my hair. Left my hair looking really good, actually. When I returned about 3 hours later, I washed with castille soap and then did a quick protein con in the shower. I then put silk elements olive oil con in my hair for less than 30 minutes, rinsed and my hair felt alright.
I let it airdry and then blow dried. When I pull my hair on my chest for a length check, I am almost at APL.
Although i want to get a relaxer this weekend, I think I will wait until next weekend. I spent most of my money buying domain names and hosting for a project that might not even happen. So, I'm very low on funds right now. So, i will spend the time between now and relaxer day, prepping my scalp and hair for the process.