I discovered the Beshe Mira wig and I'm in love!!!
It is a human hair wig and cost $120 at the wig outlet in new carrolton. I however found it for $79.99 at hairwigharlem.com and will order it.
Yes, I have not used my Mariah wig in almost a year and technically I do not need a wig. However, with the setback I suffered when I straightened my hair 3 weeks in a row, I am reminded that my wig prevents the need to apply heat at home and preserves the integrity and health of my hair. If I am ever going to get to APL and full BSL, I have to be aggressive in maintaining length. My no-heat approach obviously works towards that goal and I should not mess around. I remember when I had a setback of uneven ends and breakage when I was going to Sintia's while stretching.
So, I will purchase the wig and use it when I need to go places and don't want to style my hair. I will also purchase a plastic wig stand from the wig outlet so that I can house this wig properly. I will have to be careful cutting the lace and caring for the wig. I should find out what to do with my old wig....