Saturday, August 28, 2010

WIG UPDATE

I tried the Mira wig again and was not feeling it at all. It is possible that the fact that Bomboy was misbehaving was a factor in my inability to focus.

Anyway, I have decided upon the following.

I will wait until next week to get a relaxer. I will take a good look at the condition and length of my hair. I will use BT for approximately 8-10 weeks, 2 - 3 times a week. Around November, I will purchase a new wig for myself. It must be human hair, must have at least 2 inches of parting space, must be between 14 and 16 inches.

The wig i am now considering is the Sensationnel Ashley

It costs $119 at hairwigharlem.com as of today. It is similar to my mariah wig but it is human hair so it will last longer.

Hope this plan works.