Sunday, September 26, 2010

HAIR PROCESS

Washed my hair last night. I started using my Suave Clarifying conditioner instead of shampoo, but with all the BT, tea tree oil and other products on my scalp, the cowash was a no go. I had a lot of gunk on my scalp and I know from experience that only causes problems.

So I went upstairs and got hubby's moisturizing shampoo. I put in my hair and went at my scalp. I then rinsed. After that, I applied the clarifying conditioner. Then I put Aphogee 2-min keratin con in my hair for about 5 minutes. After rinsing, my hair felt sooo good and I didn't want to do anything else.

Anyway, I applied the new Silk Elements Mayonaise and left it in for approximately 45 minutes. Once I rinsed, my hair felt very good. I then let it airdry for about an hour and a half. Once 95% dry, I sprayed my moisture mix, applied Chi silk infusion and then sealed. I also applied tea tree oil to my scalp. Hair feels good but we'll see what it looks like once completely dry.

=)