Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RELAXER & CORRECTIVE

Got a relaxer ans was left underprocessed!!!!


Thank goodness I adequately combed out my NG so that wasn't an excuse. My hair relaxed in the middle but not around the edges all over my head.

Two weeks later, (Friday, September 17th), I went for a corrective. Thankfully, I only had to pay for a wash and set. The relaxer was better but still have unprocessed hair. I also had burns because I didn't plan on getting a corrective =( I have been using tea tree oil on my scalp and moisturizing my hair as much as possible. My hair has been curly and I actually love it. It's different and I simply do pin curls at night and my hair comes out looking great.

Since I will only be stretching for approximately 10 weeks, my plan is to use BT for 8 weeks at least 2-3 times a week. Then I will get a relaxer from Ines in Dominica by God's grace. If she is as good as she was the last time, my whole head will be processed. I will evaluate my length at that point and see how close I am to APL/BSL. I aspire to get to BSL by summer 2011 God willing. After my next relaxer, I will use JBCO (Jamaican black Castor Oil) as a growth aid. Hopefully it will help make my hair a little thicker.

Up next: some hair length pics.