I fucked up!!!!!
Yes, I had my first set back in many months and I want to scream!
I shampood as usual and then followed up with a Suave moisturizing conditioner. After rinsing (immediately), I applied Silicon Mix bambu. I immediately started to regret not springing the money to buy a new Silk elements olive oil con.
My hair was full of KNOTS!!!! I can't remember the last time that happened. It was horrible.
I immediately shampooed and then put KO protein conditioner in my hair. I wanted to run to Sally's but chose instead to manage my hair as it was. I applied my moisture mix, and sealed with a little oil.
However, when combing out the knots, I ended up with a HUMONGOUS hair ball. Very next day, I ran to Sally's purchased my conditioner and even paid to join their members club so I can get some savings when I stock up on conditioner later in the year.
Later that evening, I applied con like relaxer, massaging it into my NG and left it on for about 1.5 hours.
My hair felt like BUTTER once I washed out the con. No knots at all. There were a few tangles that easily gave way to my fingers.
That was last night and today, I applied silk infusion (CHI) and blow dried. I then sealed by dividing my hair into several sections. It felt even better afterwards.
I am never buying that suave conditioner again. I should have known better, do not mix silicon products!!!! Also, stick to what works! NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO RUN OUT OF SILK ELEMENTS CONDITIONER!!!!!
As for my touch up: I think it should happen after my bday. As such, I will likely go get a deep con sometime next week.
Arrrrgggghhh!!!!