Monday, October 31, 2011

I LOVE MY HAIR!

I thought I would get a touch up by now but was sick last week. Instead I struggled with dryish hair and combed through from root to tip once.
On Friday night, I shampoos and conditioned with SE olive oil con. I left that in for about 40 minutes and of course my hair felt like butter. I let my hair airdry and then sprayed moisture mix (which has plenty if black castor oil) and applied some of my oil mix sparingly. In the morning, I combed through and blow-dries. I also applied some silk infusion. My hair was huge and puffy.
Then I flat ironed Very small sections, applied a bit more silk infusion, sprayed more moisture mix sparingly and then sealed with castor oil pomade.
That day my hair was glorious and even though I was rained on and snowed on, it looked great. My hair was wrapped up all day on Sunday and when I combed it out today it was wonderful. I applied some moisture mix and used a little oil in it. I focused moisture on my ends, nape and temples. I wish my hair felt like this all the time. It has density, shine and movement. 
I will get a touh up tomorrow to take advantage of the $15 off on Tuesday promotion. Hope my hair will look and feel as good as it does now, but I doubt it. I will immediately moisturiZe and seal after a touch up and will dust my ends to ensure maximum health.