Monday, October 10, 2011

I'M LOVING IT!

So, about a month ago, I used my Aphogee 2-min keratin reconstructor and since then, I have loved my hair.

I have also learned a very good lesson. When you use a reconstructor, do not use a protein product for at least a month or until your hair lets you know that it needs strength.

Now I understand why I experienced so much breakage, it was because I would use the reconstructor and then use the KO protein conditioner as well. It makes no sense now that I think about it.

My hair has been perfect and today it is excellent. I washed yesterday with moisturizing shampoo and then followed up with Silicon mix Bambu conditioner, which I left in my hair for about 40 minutes.

I let my hair airdry and then sprayed my moisture mix into it. After about 30-40 minutes, I followed up with too much Chi Silk Infusion and allowed it to dry. By morning, my hair felt soft. I also noticed that I had less shedding than I have had in the past.

I hope I can go to the hair salon this weekend in preparation for my upcoming touch up. I hope to get one once mommy arrives, so I can leave Folabi with her and relax at the salon.