I followed up with Aphogee Keratin con for about 5 minutes and rinsed. Then I applied the SEO Con (not the DC). The first application was in for approximately 5 minutes but was not enough as my hair didn't feel as moisturized as I like, so, while in the shower, I applied it one last time and my hair felt perfect. After rinsing, I left my hair to airdry 98% of the way with a drive to pick up the kids (windows down).
I later blowdried on low-cool and then applied Rusk thermal serum, then bowdried on low-medium while combing with my shower comb. Then I sprayed my hair with moisture mix and blowdried on low-high, using my paddle brush. I applied a little CO pomade.
My hair felt strong, yet soft and I wrapped it up for the entire rest of the day. On Wednesday, it felt soft and after my work out, i applied some oil to my tips and then to the rest of my hair. It has been wrapped all day today, but I just let it down and it feels great! I did a seek and destroy on Tuesday and plan to do another one soon as I found 2 split ends that have to go. I'm sure there are many more hiding in there.
Alas, I am happy with my hair and will apply my sulfur mix tonight and seal. I like having my hair thicker as is the case when I avoid the direct heat. I believe it is better for my hair overall, to only apply heat when necessary. And with that, I continue my quest for BSL. I hope I get to APL by December, and BSL by June 2013, God willing. *sigh*
