Monday, May 7, 2012

NEW GOODIES: Silk Elements Olive Oil Conditioner & Deep Conditioner

So, I had to get me some more of this good stuff!!!

Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment

Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment is crack for my hair and I love it! "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is the common saying and I am living by it via this product. I realized while doing my daughter's hair, that it would be good to purchase a normal conditioner as an alternative to the conditioning treatment we currently use.

So, while at Sally's I decided to take advantage of their 2 for $12 sale and purchased the Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Conditioner.

A product thumbnail of Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Conditioner 16oz
I can't wait to use it. This will help my moisturizing treatment last a little longer. I hope. My daughter and I run through conditioner! We can't help it as our hair soaks that stuff up!

Another product on my hair lust list is the Nature's Gate Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. Hopefully, I'll get it soon! I also think I would like to do a shikakai conditioner soon. hmmm....