I used the tresemme naturals on tuesday afternoon and if I'm to be honest, my hair didn't have its typical moisture and curls.
Since being in Trinidad, I've done my hair once, on thursday night. I didn't leave the clay in as it was too runny but the condutioner was on for almost 30 minutes. I also used white vinegar instead of ACV cos the latter is hard to find.
Here's my plan for today, rinse with vinegar, leave con in for 30 minutes, then put clay in for 1-2 hours and complete steps 4-5.
Here are pics of my hair pre-wash -
Hair is alright not great.
Here is what my hair looked like at first when I took my hair out of plaits
frizz city!
Here is what it looked like post-wash before steps 4 and 5 (product-free hair):
I noticed that my ends felt fuzzy, and not as crisp and defined as I am used to having them. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the vinegar I now use or if it is tied to using tresemme naturals. Can't believe how muh my hair does not like it. What a set back.
Will likely do my hair on Monday or Tuesday. Trying to get as many tries in before school commences.




