Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 32: much better hair

I've found that my hair hasn't been the same since I used the tresemme naturals. At least until today. On Tuesday night, I commenced cycle 32 by rinsing with BS and then sleeping over night with KCKT.

The next morning, I did a clay treatment that I left on for over 2 hours b efore I then rinsed it out and proceeded with steps 4 and 5.

The latter steps took over an hour to do as I detangled thoroughly. I put my hair in plaits and left it for the entire day. This morning,  my hair is soft and curly. Its also a little stretched but not too much. I think I want to try rachelcprs stretching/wrapping technique sometime soon. Possibly next weekend.

This coning weekend, I'm going to do a protein treatment.  However, I won't include bananas or avocado as I don't have a mixer to ensure that the mix is made clump-free.

Here are some pics of my cycle 32 hair -

Hair with clay

Hair out of plaits in the morning