Monday, September 14, 2009

13 WEEKS POST & LOVELY HAIR

Oddly enough, my hair feels great!

My hair went for over a week without a wash, because I was tired post-San Francisco and i ran out of Silicon mix.

However, I washed my hair yesterday to great results. I washed with castile soap and focused on my scalp which had build up and dandruff. Then I used TE's moisturizing shampoo, again concentrating on the scalp. I put on a protein conditioner and left it on for about 20 minutes. After rinsing, I applied my Silk Elements con and left that on for about 20 minutes as well. I made sure to rinse everything out properly, taking my time, but I also combed my roots out. (Lost some hair, though and that was traumatizing, as usual!). After a proper rinsing, I clarified with an Apple cider vinegar rinse.

I let my hair air dry a bit and put some KODL in it. Then I used my Kera Care creme and the sealed with Castor Oil pomade (COP). I brushed my hair a little and went for a walk and let my hair airdry, constantly running my hands through it to ensure that it dried straight.

The results were incredible! My hair is soft and shiny. My new growth is soft and detangled. I am definitely ready for a relaxer! My goal is to relax anywhere from Thursday to Sunday. I will moisturize my scalp nightly with COP. Every day, I will add silk infusion in the morning, and then KODL + COP at night (in tiny amounts, to avoid build up). On Tuesday night, I will use my Denman to detangle again and then hope for the best!

NOTE: Do not buy Mango Butter until Kera Care creme is finished. Also, make another moisturizing mix and get silicon mix because it is essential once you are 8 weeks post.

NOTE 2: ALWAYS DO A PROTEIN DC ONCE A WEEK!!!!! Your hair loves it!