Thursday, September 24, 2009

ALMOST BOUGHT A NEW PRODUCT TODAY...

I went to the BSS and almost bought Silicon Mix Proteina De Perla today. I was going to buy it because it has silk proteins in the ingredients. I already like Silicon Mix so the addition of silk proteins would be a good addition, I think. Will do some research before making that purchase.

Instead, I loaded up on TE's protein conditioner, which both her hair and mine love. I also bought a packet of Aphogee's Keratin 2 minute reconstructor. Being that I am about to relax my hair, I feel that I need a good shot of protein. I considered buying a packet of the two minute protein conditioner, but the word 'reconstructor' won out.

I will wash my hair with hubby's suave shampoo (I don't normally use stripping shampoos, but my scalp needs some serious cleaning), then apply the reconstructor for about 2-5 minutes, rinse and then apply my con for 20 minutes and clarify. Hope that leaves my hair strong and ready for a relaxer on Sunday.