Sunday, September 20, 2009

ONLY MOISTURIZING CON

I washed my hair yesterday because my scalp was on fire!!!! Now that I am close to my relaxer, I have cut down on how often I wash my hair so I don't have to detangle as often and lose hair.

Anyway, as I have runo ut of both Silicon mix and TE's protein con, I decided to only use my Silk Elements CON.

I washed with TJCS and focused on my scalp, then put SECon in my hair for about 30 minutes. Detangled (without losing a huge amount of hair), rinsed and then did an ACV rinse. Afterwards, I applied my moisture mix, Keratin mix (for protein), Silk infusion, Kera Care and then sealed with CO Pomade.

My hair  feels okay but not great as it usually does when I use silicon mix or at least protein. Since I will be relaxing this coming weekend, I will have to purchase some proteing and especially a hard protein to prep my hair for a relaxer on Wednesday or Thursday. Or maybe i can just simply make my own protein conditioner/prepoo instead. Hmm, we'll see...