Not only did I get a touchup, but I also got my ends cut. In some places I lost an inch and in others I lost 3 inches. Sad, yes, but my ends look great. I am still generally around collar bone or shoulder length and can't wait for some more growth.
Once I got home, I applied COpomade to my scalp and applied Castor oil to my ends. It made my hair feel heavy and healthy.
Unfortunately, my roots at the back on the left did not relax but texlaxed and my scalp started burning almost immediately. I once again used Mizani Butter Blends which did wonders on my hair.
Glennis styled my hair but it seems that a stylist called Emily (with a piercing in her cheek) is super popular and I might try her next time.
I hope to go to Sintia's once every 2-3 weeks until about 8 weeks. at which points I will probably hide my hair under a wig.
I will relax my hair in Dominica.
I will also apply castor oil at least 3 times a night and Boundless Tresses at least 1-2 times a week. God help me!