I slept with clay in my hair!
Okay, I had to. I had gone to the beach around 4pm and didn't get home until after 7pm. As is my usual beach routine, after frolicking, I did an ACV rinse, then put conditioner in my hair. It was in for about 2hours.
After feeding the kids, and myself, and then washed out conditioner from my hair and took my time applying the clay. I had it in for 3 hours while I worked out but, I was too tired to start washing it out, so instead, I had a bath, put on an additional shower cap and my scarf and then went to bed.
This morning, my hair shed a lot more than usual when I was applying my leave in and gel.
Not sure if this is because I didn't wash out the salt water from my hair enough. Anyway, I do not plan to sleep with clay again, save for an emergency. And if I do, I'll use full-strength conditioner for stage 4.
Sadly, no pics of my hair as my phone is acting up. *sob*(Got my DD to take pics with the ipad mini. Not great quality, but it'll have to do for keeping track of my hair's progress.)
I definitely like the way my hair looks.
Yay!