Thursday, August 14, 2014

MHM Day 16: Updates

So, since August 8th, I have done my hair an additional 5 times.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday

for a total of 16 tries (though 2 might have to be removed leaving me at 14).


I skipped Wednesday because on Tuesday, I did my hair at night, sleeping with conditioner at the cowash step. On Wednesday morning, I applied clay, leave in and gel.

Here are a few new pictures of my hair -



I see some definition in the back and hang


My hair after being out all day (Wednesday 8/13)
Morning hair (after undoing bantu knots (8/14)

I wish my hair was further along than it is right now. =(

Still, my hair is soft and I am beginning to notice more defined strands all over. And more clumping.

I hope that this progress continues as I would really, really, really like to have most of my hair clumping over the next 2 weeks.

I attribute the few improvements I have noticed to using BS, taking my time to truly spread the clay and taking my time to apply the gel.

What I want to do now is apply the leave in and gel in smaller parts and take my time to truly spread everything well. I watched a new video from Msdeekay and I hope it helps my application process and results in better hair.

Next try will be later today and that will take me to day 17.