Saturday, April 19, 2008

ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT ROLLERS

But not the results I was looking for. After a morning run, I mixed ORS Con with Camellia oil, Glycerin, Coconut oil and put it in my hair for about 15 minutes while I vacuumed the play room.

Once washed, my hair had a lot of slip and I was able to detangle like a breeze. I then decided to put some Champagne Kiss in it but that made my hair stiff, so I put some more ORS Con back in there and got the softness I wanted.

I rolled my hair, which took forever due t numerous interruptions. Anyway, once I took the rollers out, the hair needed to dry some more, so I put the blow dryer on cool/low to help. What I noticed is that wherever I didn't put my wrapping lotion on, my hair looked frizzy. I even put coconut oil in it which helped to tame it a little, but once I wrapped my hair with a scarf for a while, my hair looked incredibly better.

Anyway, I just couldn't help but notice was that my hair is much coarser and maybe even thicker. I just hope I can continue to stretch because I am feeling the itch for the creamy crack.