Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BOUNDLESS TRESSES & A HOMEMADE REPLICA

I just ordered Boundless Tresses - $25

Here is a recipe for a homemade version

If you want to make your own. Here's a recipe I got from another forum.
Ingredients:

Extra Virgin Olive oil

Coconut oil

Jojoba oil

Pure sulphur (yellow colour)

Empty MTG 32OZ bottle for good measure....i fill the bottom about a full inch of sulfur powder and fill the remainder with the natural oils. leave the mixture for a day or two so that the sulphur can dissolve a bit into the oil mix. give it a good shake before applying the sulphur to scalp/hair area. if you find the mix clumps together run it through the blender.

I purchased the sulfur on ebay--
eta: I make my own version using a 12 oz bottle.
2 teaspoons of sulfur
4 oz. jojoba oil
3 oz. olive oil
4 oz coconut oil
10 drops essential oil (you pick scent, however, I've used lavender , lemon, or rosemary)
Shake well before apply.

Here is a helpful link to LHC forum


Also check out Claudie's Elixir info