Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MY FIRST ROLLER SET & PIN CURL

I had some spare time on Sunday and so I did my first roller set. I have had them done before, but this time I did it myself. I co-washed and put KODL, SCurl, Castor oil and Vatika in my hair. I also put my KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion. Then I started at my nape and put in the rollers.

I unfortunately was unable to let it dry completely but still ended up with nice full hair.


Later that night I decided to do a pin curl which looked okay in the morning, but don't have pics.
I think I can see some red from the henna.

I am going to try again because my hair looked presentable and was lovely, so i hope to do a better job with the roller set and actually let it dry this time. lol!