shikamlaritha on Mondays, Co wash on Wednesdays with VO5 and ORS Con/SM and henna on Friday day/night.
I hope to experience additional growth. It looks as if I have just about an inch and a half of NG. So, I am looking to have 2-2.5" total in NG.
I am preparing a henna mix using LaShanne's recipe
55g (4 TBL) Henna
1 TBL Orange Juice (Terp)
1 Cup Cold Water
Stir till it's mixed up. Cover with plastic wrap, set aside. (I usually do this on a Fri. nite)
-- the next morning, after the dye releases, mix in...
3 TBL Olive Oil
3 TBL Honey
24 drops of Rosemary Oil (or any essential oil, it's more for scent, henna kinda stinks)
Mix should be smooth like a relaxer
UPDATE: I did not add Olive Oil or Honey. I did, however, include 5/6 tbl of cinnamon. I left the henna for 5 hours. Rinsed with SH and then put a mix of ORS Con/Cinnamon on my strands with ORS Con/Glycerine/Castor oil on my roots and ends. I left that on for 4 hours, rinsed with SH and used KODL, my rosewater/glycerine oil mix, Castor oil. Then the next morning, my hair did not feel moisturized so I used KODL, Scurl, Castor oil, Vatika and wrapped the hair.