Saturday, August 2, 2008

FAB HAIR!

I shampood with DE Anti Itch shampoo then applied ORS CON and left it on while I showered. After rinsing it out, I applied Mega Tek (MT) to my hair, rubbed it in and rinsed. It was probably in my hair for about 2 minutes. Once I rinsed, my hair felt great. It already felt soft from the ORS but the MT somehow made my hair feel even better and it smelled great!

After rinsing it out, I applied some MT to my ends as well and rinsed. Then I added KODL and coconut oil. I left it to dry a little and when my ends where dry, I applied Mango Butter to my ends and then Castor Oil pomade to my entire head of hair and then coconut oil.

When my hair dried, good Lord!!! It looked as if I had added heat but was not limp. It looked healthy and had so much sheen! I love it!!!!!

UPDATE: My hair felt great the following day too!!!!