Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAIR PLANS

Today, I am going to get my hair done at a salon Minia recommended. My appointment is at 7pm but now, hubby informs me that he might not get home until 6:45pm which will make it near impossible to get there at or by 7pm.

My goal is simply to get my hair straightened so I can have a good idea of my length. Since my touch up in June, I have not added any heat to my hair and I am quite happy about that. Whenever I have had to go anywhere I have simply wrapped my hair or pulled it back into a bun and accessorized.

Additionally, I would like to talk to a stylist about the basic state and condition of my hair. I think my hair is healthy but obviously, I know that my ends have to go. Should be interesting.