Sunday, August 17, 2008

HOW'S MY HAIR?

My hair feels great!!!! I simply use my moisture mix/agent, add mango butter, some castor oil pomade and seal with coconut oil.

The result is soft, shiny hair that smells excellent!

By the way, I have an average of 1.25" in NG on my head, especially in the back, which if I am correct, suggests that MT has provided a quarter (1/4") inch of growth. I refuse to get excited, because I want to wait and see what my hair growth is like at the end of 4 weeks. My NG feels fine and is manageable because each time I apply MT, I spray the moisture mix as close to my roots as possible. Additionally, since i washed my hair, I have only combed my hair once and my breakage/shedding is absolutely manageable.

For my next wash, on Monday, i will do an ayurvedic rinse and then follow up with NTM. I will leave the NTM in while I wash myself and then I will do an ACV rinse if my hair seems to need it.