- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 4 tablespoons glycerine
- 4 tablespoons castor oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cap fulls of ACV
- some Amla oil
- Some vatika
- A container of bananas
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed
My hair did not feel silky the way it probably did the last time. In fact as i sit here, my hands cannot run through my hair smoothly. I am not sure if that is because I didn't shampoo. But, the next time I do a carmel treatment, I will shampoo before con. I have now decided that i will not wait until the end of April to relax. I will give myself 2 weeks (to give my scalp a post-MN break).
I see some growth on the left side of my head but not as much as I expected, honestly and it is very frustrating but mostly disappointing. Hopefully over the next 2 weeks, my hair will grow a little bit, but right now, I think I need to simply get Boundless Tresses and try it 1 month into my new relaxer or once my NG kicks in whichever happens first.